Sell My Luxury Watch For Best Price
South Bay Coins watch buying department will get you the most for your luxury watch. By properly evaluating your watch it will be checked for brand and model, condition, authenticity, age, material, movement, and of course the used value on the second hand market for your watch. Sometimes there are misconceptions that you receive the same amount for your watch as you paid. In some cases this is true but a watch is worth what someone else will pay for it. Leave that to us to do the research and get the best price possible for your watch. There is an attraction to pre-owned watches and some are timeless and could potentially demand a higher resale value than others. Vintage Rolex watches get the best prices and we are always buying them working or not. We will ensure you at the time you are looking to sell your watch we will do our best and help you sell your watch. We pay more and always have. Get a free quote today and you will be glad you did. If you looking to sell your luxury watch near me or have any questions please call 310-363-7808.
Best Place To Sell Luxury Watches in Los Angeles
Sell Rolex Watches
A Rolex watch is simply the best in style, class and is more than just a timepiece. When the time has come to sell your Rolex deal direct and get the best price possible. We buy all Rolex watch models including the Submariner, Daytona, Datejust. Sell a Rolex watch today for immediate cash.
Sell Cartier Watches
Cartier is world famous for its jewelry and wristwatches. As a premier buyer of Cartier, we make selling your Cartier watch a simple and easy process, we purchase all watch models including the Cartier Santos, Cartier Ballon Bleu, Cartier Tank, Cartier Roadster, and more. Sell Your Cartier Watch for the best price today.
Sell Omega Watches
Omega watches are one of the best and well known watch brands of the world. The Omega Speedmaster became famous when it became the first watch to be worn on the moon. Sell your Omega watch for the best price we buy all models including the Seamaster, Deville, Speedmasterand, more.
Sell Panerai Watches
Panerai watches feature a pure Italian military style design shape. Officine Panerai watches are supplied to the Italian Navy for their precision. We buy all used Panerai watch models. When you are ready, sell your Panerai watch let us offer you a free no-obligation offer.
Sell Audemars Piguet Watches
Audemars Piguet is one of the top luxury watch brands in the world. All timepieces are hand made in Switzerland and are worn by famous individuals. Used Audemars Piguet watches command high resale prices and are highly sought after. We buy all models. Sell your Royal Oak for best price.
Luxury Watch Brands We Buy
- A. Lange & Sohne
- Alpina Watches
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Edouard Bovet
- De Grisogono
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand
- F. P. Journe
- Franck Muller
- Gerald Genta
- Girard Perregaux
- Glycine Watch
- Harry Winston
- Jacob & Co
- Jacquet Droz
- Jules Jurgensen
- Maurice Lacroix
- Parmigiani Fleurier
- Patek Philippe
- Roger Dubuis
- Richard Mille
- TAG Heuer
- Ulysse Nardin
- Universal Geneve
- Vacheron Constantin
- Van Cleef & Arpels
- Vintage Rolex
What Is A Luxury Watch?
Luxury watches go beyond keeping time and represent success, a high-end lifestyle, and prestige such as Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Panerai, and Vacheron & Constantin to name a few. These exclusive timepieces are composed of the finest materials using the highest quality precious metals to retain the value and protect the watch while retaining the professional polish to hold its appearance for many years.
1. Brand – Fine Luxury watch brands have different manufacturing features that sets them apart from the other luxury brands. Rolex, a Swiss luxury watch brand based in Geneva, Switzerland uses a special steel that is expensive but gives their watches that noticeable look for decades. Some watch brands and models have more value than others and command a higher price in the pre-owned watch market.
2. Model – An important factor to consider when you are wondering “how to sell my watch” is to know the model. This will tell you if the watch is a limited edition run or if they are currently producing it.
3. Movements – When it comes to production high-end luxury watchmakers construct their timepieces using specially made movements only produced by them in house. This is what makes the watches so expensive. Some luxury brand movements are handmade and are more expensive.
4. Complications – A watch that is considered to be “complicated” can have many different operating functions. Some examples are watches that display the hours, minutes, day, date, week, calendar, chronograph, moon phases, and different time zone functions all add to the cost of the luxury watch. The more complicated the higher the price. Other factors that are helpful to know if the watch was handmade and how detailed the design.
5. Condition – Condition is important when selling a luxury watch. A higher price will be paid when your watch doesn’t have any scratches or other easily noticeable signs of wear.
To determine the condition of watch we use these guidelines:
- Excellent – Mint condition, hardly worn at all and contains all original parts. Note: Tiny minute scratches on bracelet of watch, watch is ready to resell.
- Good – Well cared for by owner, runs perfect, well serviced. Clasp and bracelet are in good shape. May need a professional polish to make like new.
- Average – Watch needs a complete service and polish. Worn as an everyday watch. Visible scratches on bracelet. Crystal needs to be replaced. Price will be discounted to cover watch repair and polish expenses. We will still buy your watch.
6. Rarity – When selling a pre-owned luxury watch near me or to sell a used watch in general an important consideration is to determine its rarity and collectability. We are luxury watch buyers and pay the best price for watches. As watch buyers we will evaluate your watch based on supply and demand, condition, as well as carefully checking the watch for repairs that need to be made to help ensure and restore the watch value.
7. Market Price – The first thing people search when they are thinking to sell my watch is “what is my watch worth”? The selling process should begin with the brand name, approximate or exact age, and model of your watch. Secondly, and just as important is an accurate evaluation and a research of current market price within the last year for the same watch. We will research the current watch market price for your watch and offer you a fair and competitive price.
8. Box and Papers – It is extremely helpful when a luxury watch buyer is buying a watch from a customer that has the bill of sale, manuals, and all its original boxes, in addition to the certificate of origin or warranty paperwork that came with the watch when it was bought. When presented with items mentioned above determining the watch value makes it easier to research and resell. Brands that use sequential numbering like Rolex, Panerai, and Audemars Piguet can key in on the year of production and this can be found online for these luxury watch brands. Age of the watch needs to be considered but doesn’t mean it will affect the used watch price. Having a vintage watch in good condition with a certain model number are of great value. Please check with us to help you sell your watch for best price.
How Much Is My Luxury Watch Worth?
When you are looking to “sell your watch for best price”, or just searching “sell watch” the true value of your watch depends on a few important factors.
1. As Luxury Watch buyers the first step in selling your watch is to make sure it is authentic and all the components are original.
2. Is the watch a special edition or a limited production?
3. Is watch a modern or vintage model?
4. The size of watch, usually measured in millimeters. Bigger faced watches are in style and are higher in price.
5. What was the retail selling price?
6. Does watch have an automatic Swiss movement?
7. The complexity of the watch (how detailed is the design)
8. What is it made of stainless steel, stainless and gold, yellow gold, white gold, rose gold.
Luxury Watch Buyer In Los Angeles
When the time has come to sell your luxury watch near me for the best price South Bay Coin is the most trusted and best place to sell my luxury watch. Maybe you need some extra cash at this time, have a luxury watch you are not wearing or you are ready to replace it for another one. We understand that for whatever the reason may be it can be an emotional decision to sell your watch and we want the selling process to be a simple and safe selling experience. Since 1980 South Bay Coin is a premiere watch buyer near me. We guarantee a profitable selling experience and respect your success as an owner of a fine luxury Swiss watch to sell.
Used Watch Buyer In Los Angeles
We buy all pre-owned luxury watch brands and when you are ready to Sell Rolex, Sell Cartier, Sell Panerai, Sell Omega, or Sell Breitling to the best place to sell a watch. Choose South Bay Coin, the #1 pre-owned watch buyer for the highest possible cash offer. Gold watches for men demand the highest prices of all luxury watch brands. Women prefer the bigger look and always love to buy men’s watches but also enjoy wearing rose gold watches for women. A gold Rolex watch, a rose gold watch, a Rolex Submariner, and of course a rose gold Rolex Daytona and a Gold Rolex Daytona, are also favorites among women. Rolex watches for men and Rolex watches for women are in high demand when you are thinking of selling a pre-owned Rolex watch. Rolex watches retain their value and are highly sought after. Not only do they represent success and high fashion they are built to last forever. A used Rolex watch price or to find the value of your pre-owned Rolex is determined by knowing the market price as well as demand. Some Rolex watches even appreciate in value. Rely on the experts to give you the highest price when you sell a Rolex. In our quest to become the best watch buyer in the United States we pride ourselves in top of the line customer service and have built a solid relationship with our clients to assist them in their next purchase or to guide them in any way we can, whether they are buying a watch or selling a watch. To find an established watch buyer near you look no further and give us a call if you have any questions at 310-363-7808, a member of our Luxury Watch Exchange staff will be glad to help you.
Sell My Luxury Watch Near Me
Since 1980 South Bay Coin has operated a fine jewelry and luxury watch business that has been buying and selling luxury watches and fine jewelry in Los Angeles for decades. It is always best to find an authorized luxury watch buyer near you that is a fully licensed watch buyer to ensure you are selling your watch to a trusted watch buyer. Sell to a knowledgeable watch buyer when you are looking to “sell a luxury watch”, or thinking to “sell my watch”, or even “selling a luxury watch”.
How To Sell My Luxury Watch In Los Angeles
When you are considering in selling a Rolex Submariner, Cartier Ballon Blue, or a Panerai watch let the experts at South Bay Coin get you a free no-obligation quote. Simply give us a call at 310-363-7808 to request a quote or fill out the sell luxury watch form on this page. Once a price is agreed upon you are welcome to visit us at our store location or use our mail in online watch buyer program. Immediate payment is made in cash if preferred, company check, or bank wire. Let our watch experts provide you the highest offers and immediate cash payment for your jewelry and watches while you experience a private and secure selling experience. Get a free no-obligation quote today and you’ll be glad you did. All you have to say it “I want to sell my watch”.
Where To Sell My Luxury Watch In Los Angeles
Our Luxury Watch Exchange is the leading online and local marketplace to sell pre-owned luxury watch brands. Sell your watches and fine jewelry near me to South Bay Coin the fast and safest way to sell your luxury watch. Trusted watch buyers since 1980, you will be satisfied that we pay the maximum and full market value for your watch. We will buy your luxury watch and any stainless-steel luxury sport watch. A no pressure approach with free watch appraisal by one of our watch buyers. To sell your used luxury watch near me all you have to search is “sell my watch”, “sell my Panerai”, Sell my Cartier”, “Sell my Omega” or just “Sell my watch” and South Bay Coin will show up in google as the best place to sell my luxury watch buyer. We also buy any gold watch at our luxury watch exchange near you. Gold watches are worth money especially as the gold price is at all time high. Maybe the watch in your draw that you are not wearing needs to be sold or exchanged so you can buy a watch you like. Time goes by quickly so buy the watch watch you like and will enjoy.
As Los Angeles Jewelry Buyers since 1980 we will evaluate your pre-owned luxury watch or fine jewelry free of charge and welcome you to visit to our storefront location. We will explain how to sell your used watch near me for the best price. You are welcome to use our Free Quote form on this page and simply provide us with some details or specifics about your watch. Fill out what you can and submit the Sell Luxury Watch Form. We will contact you back in a timely manner with a free offer. Other ways to contact us are call us at 310-363-7808, email us at email@example.com, visit us at 16916 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260. Now that you have found the best place to sell a luxury watch near you let us take care of process of how to sell your watch. Open Monday to Saturday. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to buy your watch.
There are other options to consider when selling your luxury watch. These places you should stay away from and reason to consider to avoid.
Craigslist – Attempting to do a transaction for an expensive watch with a stranger is not safe. Craigslist is known for scammers and people trying to get a bargain or rip someone off. Don’t meet or let anyone come to your house to buy your watch. Don’t sell privately it is not a safe option and will not get you the best price.
Ebay – To sell a luxury watch on eBay a private seller needs to have an established reputable account with good reviews so people can trust what you have for sale. This takes time to be a trusted seller on eBay. You will also need to setup a PayPal account and when it is newly opened the funds you receive could have a hold on them for up to 30 days. Remember eBay has a 10% fee that is deducted from the selling price and PayPal takes a 3% fee off the top. Don’t forget shipping cost and insurance costs added in that will be deducted from the sale. Sell your watch to South Bay Coin in Los Angeles for best price and be safe and secure. The worst concern is eBay’s 30 day return policy.
1. Ebay is known to side with buyers
2. Buyers could say something is wrong with the watch
3. Buyer returns watch in a damaged state
4. Buyer removes expensive links from band
5. Buyer demands refund and you have used the money for something else
Pawnshops and Local Jewelers
Pawnshops – Some people look for a pawnshop near me and a pawnshop is known to be used as a last resort. Pawnshops are in the loan business and charge interest on their loans. The prices they loan or pay are usually lower because they have to hold a piece for 4 – 6 months to fulfill the loan term agreement. They loan the lowest price on your goods and collect interest. Not a good choice to get the highest price for anything. A Pawnshop is not your best choice.
Local Jeweler – Most jewelry stores deal in new merchandise and sell the jewelry and watches at high retail prices. They often are unaware of the current market prices and often pay much less than you would get from a Luxury Watch Buyer like South Bay Coin. We pay up to date current market prices at our Luxury Watch Exchange.
Note: Jewelry stores and pawnshops near you will offer low prices for your luxury watch and fine jewelry because they lack the expertise required to give you the most current and best price. Feel confident, safe, and secure and call us today for a free no-obligation quote at 310-363-7808. We thank you in advance for the opportunity to purchase your fine luxury timepiece and truly look forward to completing a successful and seamless transaction. We are a team you can trust.